I attended “KMP II: Kanban Management Professional” course in November 2018. I received “KMP” designation from LeanKanban University as a result of attending and successfully finishing the training.
LeanKanban is introducing their approach as the alternative path to agility.
If you are interested, this is how LeanKanban defines Kanban
Kanban is a method of organizing and managing professional services work. It uses Lean concepts such as limiting work in progress to improve results. …
The KMP II: Kanban Management Professional class focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. The class also covers recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing kanban
- Scumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change