I took part in a three-day course, Agile Transformational Leader with Michael K Spayd and Michele Madore in April 2018. As a result of that, I have acquired “ICAgile Certified Professional – Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT)” certificate from IC-Agile. This indicates the level of knowledge I acquired and presented about Agility at the Enterprise level.
The ICP-ENT is the first of two certifications on the Enterprise Agile Coaching Track. This certification focuses on developing an understanding of agility at the enterprise level from structural, process, leadership, and cultural perspectives.
The learning objectives include topics such as systems and complexity theory, measuring business performance from an agile perspective, agile frameworks for enterprise scaling, awareness of organizational design and structure, understanding leadership development, and engaging leadership in conversations about organizational culture.
As an advanced path, most courses in Enterprise Agile Coaching involve a combination of classroom learning and ongoing group discussions around practical experience in the field.
- Understanding the Whole Value Stream
- Understanding Systems and Complexity Theory
- Lean Underpinnings & Mindset
- Business Agility
- Understanding Business Agility
- Extending Agility to the Enterprise
- Measuring Business Performance with Agility in Mind
- Organization Design and Structure
- Awareness of Organizational Structure
- Adaptive Principles and Patterns for Organizational Design
- Agile Frameworks for Enterprise Scaling
- Organizational Processes and Improvement
- Understanding Business Processes and their Impact
- Agile Business Process Improvement
- Working with Leaders
- Understanding and Working with Executive Teams
- Understanding Executive Coaching vs Advising
- Understanding Leadership Development
- Organizational Culture and Alignment
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Engaging Leadership in Conversation about Culture
- Developing an Agile Team Culture
- Health and Sustainability of Agile Teams and Agile Processes
- Enabling Technical Craftsmanship in the Team Culture
- Application: Integrating Leadership, Culture, and Teams