Necessity is the mother of invention. We did not invent anything per se, but we invented a new way of being connected to each other. In LAN, and because of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are moving toward remote facilitated sessions. We had our first as a lean coffee. It was great to connect to people, we had visitors from Asia as well!
We talked about the following topics:
- Suggestions for fun retrospectives with the entire team remote?
- Remote Team Working Agreements, for teams that are forced to work remotely!
- How to keep motivation high and not be lazy during these times
- Remote facilitation/coaching experiences
- Ideas to conduct a successful remote daily scrum meeting?
The resources we shared at the Lean Coffee session:
- StoryPopoker for estimation JIRA
- Scatterspoke (Retros)
- Zoom + virtual facilitation techniques (we can use Slack/Skype)
- https://conceptboard.com/ (User journey Mapping or Whiteboarding)
- https://www.webwhiteboard.com/ (User journey Mapping or Whiteboarding)
- https://www.featmap.com/ (User journey Mapping or Whiteboarding)
- https://app.ziteboard.com/ (User journey Mapping or Whiteboarding)
- https://cardboardit.com/ (User journey Mapping or Whiteboarding)
- https://www.piplanning.io/ (Virtual PI Planning)
- https://funretro.io/ FunRetro (Retros)
- https://mural.co/ Mural.co (Brainstorming, Design/Evaluate a solution, Retros, User Personas), similar to Miro but easier to access
- https://miro.com/, Miro – (Mind Maps, User STory Maps, Customer Journey Maps, Roadmaps and a lot more)
- http://www.draft.io, flexible and collaborative blackboard