I attended “Scaled Agile-Leading SAFe” course instructed by Jerry Doucett offered by Berteig in October 2016. I received “SAFe Agilist” designation from Scaled Agile as a result of successfully completing the course, its requirements and taking the test. I passed the test on my first attempt.
You can find more details about this course at Worldmindware.
Learning Outcomes of the “Scaled Agile-Leading SAFe” are:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- You will also learn the materials required to take the certified SAFe Agilist (SA) exam after the course is complete.
The topics covered in “Scaled Agile-Leading SAFe” are:
- Welcome & Introductions
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing a Lean Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing Product Increment Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Building Really Big Systems
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- What Did You Learn?
- Feedback Forms