I attended and successfully completed “Oracle Coherence 3.6: Share and Manage Data In Clusters” course offered by Red Hat in December 2013.
- Oracle Coherence 3.6: Share and Manage Data In Clusters – Certificate
- Oracle Coherence 3.6: Share and Manage Data In Clusters – Course
The topics covered in this course were as follow:
- What is Coherence?
- How does it solve real world scalability problems?
- How does it improve performance and remove bottlenecks in applications?
- What is the architecture of Coherence? What are Coherence clusters and nodes?
- How is data managed in a Coherence cluster?
- Coherence and application Objects
- What are the changes that need to be made to an application to use Coherence?
- What is serialization and why it is important to scalability?
- Coherence and Performance
- What are Coherence Events? How can applications take advantage of events?
- What is Coherence in-place processing? How can applications improve performance using in-place processing?
- Coherence and Integration
- How can Coherence be integrated with other data sources?
- How can I use Coherence in a .NET, C++ or WebLogic Server environment?
- And others